How To Create A Taxi Booking App like Uber?
Have you ever got a thought to build a taxi booking business similar to uber? This blog lies information for taxi startups and entrepreneurs who want to develop a successful taxi-booking app like Uber.
Whenever we talk about ride-hailing or ride-sharing services, we always strike with one word “Uber“, right!. well, The company is not only famous due to its unique business model, but the unicorn company is famous because of its disruptive solutions and explosive growth that make it one of the most captivating companies in the market. And if you do have a question about how much does it cost to build an app like Uber? worry not here’s an exact answer for that: Cost to build an app like Uber.
So first let’s checkout the revenue and latest trends of uber, which will help you during taxi booking development.
Uber Revenue Model
- Different Car Types
Uber has come up with different models based upon different car types such as Uber X, Uber GO (hatchback cars, available in India), Uber POOL. It has also launched Uber AUTO and Uber MOTO in some SEA (South East Asian), Pakistan and some Indian cities lately as the market in this region has more convenient and cheaper alternatives to taxis such as auto rickshaws and two-wheelers.
- Pivoting with different services UberCHOPPER UberRUSH — On-Demand Delivery Service UberEATS
- Predictive Demand Technology
- Surge Pricing Mechanism
On the fundamental level, Uber is known because of its on-demand transportation service, which simply enables customers or users to book a taxi via a mobile app.
Here are some facts about uber:
- Launched back, Uber was founded by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp in 2009, and its taxi booking app was launched in June 2010.of course, now it is available in 632 cities around the world.
- Uber has already hit the milestones by completing 10 billion trips across rides and deliveries.
- Total Funding Amount: the total funding amount is $22.2 billion(source: CrunchBase)
- Monthly Active Riders: Uber’s monthly active riders was 50 million in 2016 and it grew up to 75 million in the year 2017, along with the number of rides hailed by each rider, which is also higher.
- In this below image, you can check the Uber’s financial health Q2’18.
Moving ahead, check out some important App Features like Uber which lets you boost your own taxi booking platform. It has been incisively developed, considering all the cardinal technological aspects in mind.
- Integrated GPS for navigation and tracking
- Instantaneous booking module
- Ratings and reviews module
- Sensitive data protection
- Varied user and partner modules
- Integrated wallet for payment
BooknRide’s admin module is empowered with effusive features such as:
- Location management
- Ride management
- Car management
- Fare management
- Radius management
In case, if you still have any query or confusion regarding taxi-booking app development, you can get in touch with us here. The consultation is absolutely free of cost.
Originally published at customsoftwaredevelopmentservicesblog.wordpress.com on September 19, 2018.